In the interests of keeping everyone safe and well we’ve made the only logical decision – to postpone the DDN Conference until June.
We consulted widely about this and were confident for a while of going ahead, but the escalation of recent events has also brought forward the likelihood of restrictions. We no longer feel able to promise the packed programme and wonderful day of networking we had envisaged.
We will be announcing our new date in June very shortly and look forward to an absolutely amazing day at The Glee Club in Birmingham!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the event or DDN Magazine please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org 07711 950 300
Please subscribe to our email updates for news on the new date.
Birmingham – JUNE TBC
We’re delighted to announce that the annual DDN Conference has an exciting new venue this year – The Glee Club in central Birmingham.
In this lively and welcoming setting we will discuss, debate, learn, share and enjoy a day of networking with colleagues ‘old’ and new!
This is our annual opportunity to put our heads together on what matters for service user involvement. Our agenda will reflect what’s important to you – drug-related deaths, activism, naloxone, BBVs, trauma, harm reduction initiatives, recovery inspiration and staying well.
In this highly interactive setting we will share what works, challenge what doesn’t and be passionate about what needs to change. This delightful venue will also give us new scope to get imaginative about approaches to our health and mental wellbeing, as we explore new creative perspectives.
Individual tickets are £69 for service users and volunteers or £99 for professionals. All prices are plus vat. Click here for credit card bookings.
For group bookings, invoicing and exhibition stands please contact email@example.com
At a glance
- Where? The Glee Club, Birmingham
- When? JUNE TBC
- Who should come? Service users, recovery groups, treatment providers, policymakers, activists, suppliers. Everyone who is passionate about providing better, fairer treatment for all.
- What’s on? This is a chance to meet services, and community groups and share innovation and best practice. The new format will comprise a programme of rolling presentations, workshops and interactive sessions. Full programme available here.
- How much? DDN is a free magazine and self-funds both the publication and the event. We have made the ticket price as affordable as possible, and also offer free stands for groups attending. You can book delegate tickets online here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about exhibitor and group bookings.
- Exhibitor information The event is the perfect place to showcase your product, services, or demonstrate what is happening in your area. Contact email@example.com for more details. If you have already booked a stand the details for set-up and timings are here.
- Coronavirus We take the welfare of our delegates very seriously, after consultation with our stakeholders it has been decided to postpone the event from the original date in March. We hope to hold it in early June and will update you asap.
This special venue has limited capacity – please reserve your place now. We’re looking forward to seeing you!