In addition, front line staff have:
- dealt with over 41,000 emails and phone calls
- issued over 20,200 ‘scripts
- conducted 271 recorded blood tests
- received only 16 complaints and
- trained over 200 professionals in alcohol awareness and substance misuse.
Deputy Operations Manager, Paul Grannum said:
“We’re really proud of the impact we are beginning to have on the communities we serve. The pandemic impacted services across the board – and we’ve done our utmost to make sure that clients were getting the support they needed.”
Read the full blog post here.
DDN magazine is a free publication self-funded through advertising.
We are proud to work in partnership with many of the leading charities and treatment providers in the sector.
This content was created by Turning Point