In 2021-22 we’re proud to have helped:
- 4,290 learners in prisons with information, advice and guidance support
- 885 learners and unemployed participants in the community
- 338 individuals in the community to progress into jobs, apprenticeships, and self-employment.
Here are some of our highlights:
- We launched the DWP Restart Scheme in Thanet in conjunction with Reed in Partnership, expanding our existing work that supports Kent jobseekers into exciting and sustainable careers
- We supported new apprentices to gain the skills to succeed in the employability sector through our Employability Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 4 Standard
- We launched our new Adult Education Budget services in London and Kent, promoting green skills and opportunities in the sustainability sector
- Our Adult Education Budget learners featured in FE News after speaking on green skills at the AELP Green Summit
- We delivered new prison education information, advice and guidance services in London, Swaleside, North Sea Camp and Bullingdon prisons
- We became a Kickstart Gateway, supporting over 27 Kickstarters including five employed within our own directorate
- Our enterprise support continues its exciting growth, in the past year supporting 112 entrepreneurs through one-to one-support, masterclasses and our revamped Enterprise Club, along with our first ever Enterprise Challenge event won by Dipped in Creativity.
A special thanks to all our commissioners, funders, employer partners, apprenticeship provider partners, volunteers, mentors and our staff.
Read the full blog post here.
DDN magazine is a free publication self-funded through advertising.
We are proud to work in partnership with many of the leading charities and treatment providers in the sector.
This content was created by The Forward Trust