We are please to offer the following workshop:
CQC Compliance training course
Preparing for a new inspection
Thursday 6 November, London
Once more it’s all change at CQC
This autumn there will be a new approach focusing on the ‘five questions’. Also, for the first time, there will be a dedicated approach to substance misuse services. This course will help you adapt to the many different features of a CQC inspection.
What changes are you required to make?
- Complete a ‘Provider Information Return’ prior to your site visit
- Understand the new ‘Fundamental Standards’ being introduced in October 2014
- Answer the ‘five questions’ – is my service safe, effective, responsive, caring and well-led?
- Follow ‘Key Lines of Enquiry’ for all the five questions
- Ratings – Preparing evidence to demonstrate that you have a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ service.
David Finney has been specialising in the regulation of the substance misuse sector as an independant consultant since 2009. Previousley he was the national policy lead on substance misuse services with CSCI.
£145 per person (15% discount for FDAP members).
The course will take place between 10am and 4pm at Southbank House, Black Prince Road, London SE1 7SJ; this is around 10 minutes’ walk from Vauxhall station (overland and Victoria line) and 20 minutes’ walk from Waterloo (overland, Victoria, Bakerloo, Northern, Waterloo and City and Jubilee tube lines). A map can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/1puGTJe
Coffee and registration is from 9.30am with the course starting promptly at 10am. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day, and the course finishes at 4pm.