The Kenward Trust are recruiting for Waking Night Workers.
We are looking for caring and professional people to join our staff team who preferably have experience of working within Drug and Alcohol services or similar fields such as Offender Services, Mental Health or Homeless Charities.
Kenward Trust at Yalding provides primary stage treatment to residents who are experiencing difficulties as a consequence of drug and alcohol misuse. We are looking for individuals who are strong team players who can build relationships with our Residents, respect boundaries, be empathetic, be quick thinking, conscientious and be able to embrace diversity.
A Waking Night Worker is responsible for:
- Ensuring the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of residents at all times.
- Ensuring the individual daily night requirements and treatment needs of residents are met. Including monitoring and administering medication.
- Organising and facilitating the evening running of the therapeutic community.
- Providing assistance and support to the Keyworkers & Therapeutic team.
- Providing waking night cover, ensuring that risk is monitored and minimised.
- Organising and facilitating the residents in preparing for the daily programme and activities.
- Providing oversite to other projects on the Yalding site.
Waking Night Workers work a rota of 4 nights on and 4 night off. 8pm to 8am
We also have vacancies for flexible working roles on both day and night shifts.
A Waking Night Worker is a demanding but rewarding role and candidates need to be able to work well under pressure, be able to think quickly and use their own initiative.
Competitive starting salary and a range of benefits.
You can find the job description and application form on the Kenward Trust website by clicking the link below.
Or email email@example.com for more information
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and be required to provide supporting references.