If you’re a compassionate, genuine and courageous Therapist looking to make a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
Come and be a part of a company that prides itself on providing a world-class treatment in comfortable and affordable facilities across the UK.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of high quality therapeutic support to substance misusing clients. We’re looking for someone to join our team at Liberty House Clinic, Luton.
- Supportive PDP
- Training and development opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday rising to 33 Days after 5 continuous years of service
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Discounted food
Main duties of the Therapist:
- To contribute to assessments of clients within agreed timescales.
- To deliver therapeutic support through group-work sessions and one to one interventions.
- To contribute to regular reviews of the client with probation and health workers.
- To counsel individuals about their substance use.
- To help individuals address their substance use and offending behaviour.
- To maintain records of the client attendance and participation in the group programme.
- To explore, implement and supervise a range of approaches, activities and exercises, which are designed to promote health and support individuals through detoxification/stabilisation.
- Ensure that all administration, case recording, written reports etc. are maintained accurately.
- Where required, participate in activities and tasks which directly respond to client need.
- Experience of direct work with substance misusing clients.
- Level 4 or higher qualification in Counselling or equivalent
- Two years’ experience of direct client work with at least one years’ experience of working with substance misusers in a therapeutic setting.
- Experience of developing and delivering therapeutic support programmes.
- Experience of providing direct client services particularly assessment & group-work.
- A flexible open approach and proven communication skills in the management of sessional staff, volunteers and clients.
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory agencies.
- Proven skills in planning and administration.
- Ability and willingness to develop the treatment programme to suit client need.
- Understanding of the importance of upholding quality standards, performance monitoring and collating appropriate statistical information for purchasers.
- Knowledge of health and safety, including assessing high-risk situations for clients.
Personal qualities of the Therapist:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to respond flexibly to the demands of the post
To apply for this position please email email a C.V. and covering letter to: email@example.com