GamCare is the leading national provider of information, advice, support and free treatment for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling.
Our expert services are confidential and non-judgemental. Our treatment services provide face-to-face, online, telephone, individual and group-based treatment.
We are delighted to be seeking a full-time Team Leader to oversee our exciting new East Midlands service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to utilise or develop project management skills to support in bringing this newly transferred service and staff within, to GamCare.
Moving forward, this position will be integral in the leadership and management of the team in delivering effective, safe and responsive interventions to people experiencing problems with gambling and people affected by another person’s gambling. The role will also involve stakeholder engagement and the building and maintenance of effective working relationships across the areas to increase referrals and uptake of this service.
This is a wide-reaching role, with an expectation that you will be able to successfully manage and support staff across a large geographical area. We will have office locations in all of the main counties across East Midlands which you will be expected to attend on a regular basis, and whilst our preference is that this post will be based centrally in Nottingham, we are willing to give consideration for the main office base to be in one of the other counties, depending on the location of the successful candidate.
This role requires applicants to
- Provide safe and effective day to day operational management of the services and practitioners
- Have experience of managing staff
- Provide strong leadership and supervision to staff
- Have experience of working with vulnerable/complex cohorts and providing clinical expertise
- Be able to perform well in a busy and demanding working environment
- Have a good understanding of performance management, case management and quality assurance measures
- Be well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Managing effective stakeholder relationships
- Be passionate in ensuring service users are at the heart of what we do
The Team Leader reports to the Senior Services Manager and will be pivotal in developing, leading and delivering first-class services in this new directly delivered by Gamcare Area.
Closing date for applications is at 9am on Monday 12th July
Interviews will be held via video conference week commencing 26th July
This position will require some evening and weekend work, on a rota basis and will be home based whilst travel is restricted due to Covid-19.
For further information, please contact Louise Mosely, (Senior Services Manager) at Louise.Mosely@gamcare.org.uk
Please note we do not accept CVs.
GamCare is committed to processing your personal data fairly, lawfully, and transparently in line with GDPR. For further information on GamCare’s recruitment privacy notice please refer to our website.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check