Archer Resourcing have an exciting new Substance Misuse Recovery Worker position available in Thurrock.
We work with numerous Substance Misuse charities and providers across the UK to give you access to the best pay rates on the market. If you are looking for your next challenge, do not hesitate to apply or get into contact with us today.
- Experience of working with people affected by substance use and/or homelessness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management skills
- Respectful, enthusiastic, and empathetic
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of individuals
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1+ years’ experience as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.