Archer Resourcing are looking for an experienced Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to join the hard-working team in Knowsley.
- Experience of working with people affected by substance use and/or homelessness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management skills
- Respectful, enthusiastic, and empathetic
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of individuals
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1+ years’ experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.