Archer Resourcing have a brand-new Substance Misuse Nurse position available in Luton.
The Substance Misuse Nurse role is a varied one, the successful candidate will be part of a growing multi-disciplinary team giving support to individuals who need help and guidance that will allow them to live fulfilling lives. Every individual who comes into our service is treated as an individual, therefore, it is important that you have an understanding of the whole person approach and are ready to listen.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding physical and mental health assessments
- Providing simplified services for individuals with multiple and complex needs
- Delivering clinical interventions to support recovery
- Being involved in opiate and alcohol interventions
- Leading on harm reduction interventions
- Running detox programmes
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Degree relevant
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.