As a Substance Misuse Nurse, you will be providing high quality clinical assessment and treatment to individuals facing issues with substance misuse.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team ensuring that the delivery of nursing care is of a high standard, and inline with the standards set out in the NMC code of conduct.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, and implementing individualised patient care plans
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Participating in effective assessment of care needs, providing a high standard of care to clients
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Leading and facilitating decision making
- Nursing degree
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Knowledge of the health issues related to substance misuse
- Strong IT skills
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Knowledge of safe storage and administration of medication.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K