Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Substance Misuse Nurse to join the team in HMP Styal.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying out comprehensive assessments, as well as reviewing individual recovery plans. The successful candidate will need to have strong communication skills as you will need to have the ability to communicate to patients and their families on the full range of treatment options available to service users in order to aid their recovery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing primary care, mental health, and substance misuse services to patients
- Working in partnership with other agencies
- Participate in effective assessment of care needs, providing a high standard of care to clients
- Develop, implement & evaluate programmes of care using a problem-solving approach that ensures the needs of each individual patients are met
- To participate in delivering training on substance misuse issues to wider stakeholders
- Experience of working within substance misuse services
- Degree relevant
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Have the ability to deliver a range of services/treatments/interventions in a person centred and non-judgemental approach
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.