Applications closing date: 31/03/2023
This role is based on site at HMP Downview, a closed category female prison located in Sutton.
You will be line managing Team Leaders within your service to deliver Forwards business plan. Developing and advancing relationships with Stakeholders both in the prison and external.
You will be reporting on the successes of the service and develop improvement plans for areas that need improving.
- Actively manage the relationship with Prison and Probation Service Personnel, Commissioners, and representatives from other agencies to ensure Forward services fit into the overall structure of drug and alcohol services provided in the area
- Attend community and prison based meetings to represent Forward’s interests
- Monitor the performance of the project against the Service Level Agreement ensuring that contractual targets are met
- Communicate all new developments to all members of your team
- Make full use of the support offered by head office functions to enable a coherent and sound application of support services within the units.
Core service operating hours are Monday - Friday (8am - 4pm) however services are provided on a 7 day basis therefore some flexibility may be required to support evening and weekend working on a rota basis.