Humankind is a leading national charity with a diverse range of services working with individuals and communities to meet people’s complex health and social needs, helping them to build happier lives.
We are proud to successfully deliver a range of health and social care services, including substance misuse, independent living, employment and training, housing, young people, and family services.
About the role
As the Service Manager – Enhanced Care Pathways, you will be expected to:
- Build and develop strong and effective relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Develop local pathways and protocols to support the embedding of new roles and initiatives which include Rough Sleeping and Homelessness, an In- reach Hospital Substance Misuse Team, and a Trauma Informed Care Project
- Oversee implementation plans providing reports and updates to Senior Leaders
- Work alongside Performance and Quality colleagues to ensure the required performance indicators are captured and reported
- Work alongside Directors, the Area Manager, and finance colleagues to ensure funding allocations are maximised to meet local needs.
- Develop and implement strong working practices to support clients from a range of backgrounds
- Understand the needs of clients who are affected by substance use
You will have the ability and energy to drive these specialisms with our key partners and stakeholders, with experience in managing teams and delivering on Key Performance Indicators. Alongside the belief that individuals can make positive changes in their lives.