Sefton Park is a privately run 28 bed residential rehab including 4-6 detox beds, providing comprehensive interventions to a complex community of clients.
We are currently rated outstanding by the CQC. We are described by others as a progressive service. We currently serve both statutory and self funding clients. We are seeking to enhance and underpin our Detox and Medical provision to our clients.
We are a therapy led service within a person centred ethos striving to achieve the best outcomes for our clients and staff. We are open to alternative, innovative and creative views and ideas.
We are recruiting a Senior INMP to lead a small Medical Team in the provision of substance misuse detoxing, mental health support and general triaging of medical needs.
Working closely with the Management Team in the ongoing development of an already established detox service.
- Assessments of clients referred for Detox and complex Mental Health Needs.
- Ensure we are meeting and exceeding standards as set out by CQC.
- Liaise with retained Psychiatrist on all matters.
- Provide highly visible and accessible professional leadership and demonstrate expert knowledge and standards of clinical practice.
- Medical Team leader overseeing Band 7 and Band 5 nursing team.
- Work alongside the Management Team to develop placement scheme with local Universities. This is a new initiative so will require significant involvement.
- Hold an ENB997/998 Certificate
We are offering a competitive salary including a signing bonus
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org