Acquiesce is an addiction treatment facility rated outstanding by the CQC, offering a real solution to issues of addiction.
The Acquiesce model provides a highly supported safe and secure environment whilst not being hidden from the real world. This allows individuals to gain all the tools and experience necessary for an ongoing and sustainable recovery.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recovery Practitioner to join our busy multi-disciplinary team.
Main duties include:
- To complete assessment, recovery plans, risk assessments, risk plans contingency plans and exit plans for service users
- To facilitate a smooth admission to and discharge from Acquiesce for service users
- To ensure service users are aware of their treatment options
- To support service users to make sustained behaviour changes providing motivational interventions, ITEP, behavioural activation, CBT approaches and psychosocial interventions
- Ensure any disengagement is managed safely and effectively
- Effectively manage and coordinate a caseload
- Work inclusively with family members and immediate others
- To work in a person-centred way with service users to support positive outcomes of their recovery plan and individual goals
In return we offer a competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance and a supportive environment to develop your career.