Looking for a rewarding career where you can use your passion and skills to help others?
We’re looking for a passionate and committed individual with a particular interest in working with people where support for alcohol and/or drug use has been identified as a need.
Manchester is a fully integrated service responsible for delivering a range of interventions and we are currently seeking Recovery Coordinators to join our passionate and dedicated team.
If you’re looking to:
- Work for a caring organisation that believes in people
- Help people change their lives for the better
- Work within multidisciplinary teams, ensuring that clients receive the right care at the right time
- Deliver services within a range of health and social care settings
- Be part of an amazing and ambitious workforce
Then this might be the ideal role for you!