We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our Resettlement team.
We are looking for a caring and professional person who has experience of working within Drug and Alcohol services or similar fields such as Offender Services, Mental Health or Homeless Charities.
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator who will be based from our Resettlement project at Yalding in Kent, and will on occasions be required to work at our different projects across Kent and East Sussex.
This is a highly rewarding and fulfilling role. The successful candidate will be supporting a client group in residential settings offering a safe place to those who have experienced difficulties as a consequence of homelessness and/ or drug and alcohol misuse. They will be supporting clients as they move on to the next stage of their recovery and help them establish independence.
We require enthusiastic candidates who need to be able to work well under pressure, be able to think quickly and use their own initiative. We require strong team players who can build relationships with our service users and embrace diversity.
A multi–faceted role demanding high standards of resident centred care, which includes:
- Ensuring the physical, emotional and social well being of residents at all times.
- Ensuring residents daily living requirements and needs are met.
- Ensuring each resident has at least 1 hour of keyworking each week.
- Ensuring each resident is signposted, guided and supported towards areas of personal and professional wellbeing and development such as medical, education, volunteering, finance, etc.
- Ensuring each resident receives the information and support they request and are treated with dignity and respect.
- Ensuring the delivery of care to all residents meets required standards and adheres to KT policies and procedures.
- Ensuring effective liaison with appropriate internal branches and external agencies on behalf of residents.
Hours of Work: This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week predominantly from Monday to Friday. However there is a requirement to work a weekend rota and have flexibility to support other projects other than Yalding.
This equates to working one weekend every three to four weeks for which time in lieu is taken.
It is a demanding but rewarding role and candidates need to be able to work well under pressure, be able to think quickly and use their own initiative.
If you have relevant experience and the skills that we are looking for we would like to hear from you. You can find the job description and application form on the Kenward Trust website by clicking the link below.
Or email email@example.com for more information
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and be required to provide supporting references.