Archer resourcing have a brand new Non-Medical Prescriber position available Scunthorpe.
If you are a skilled and passionate individual, you could have the opportunity to work with the forward-thinking team based in Scunthorpe, working together to deliver the best possible outcomes for service users.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out clinical assessment, diagnosis, and clinical management
- Working closely and providing support to individuals affected by alcohol and drugs
- Using different approaches to work on harm reduction treatment and recovery
- Will need to be a Registered Nurse or Pharmacist with current registration with the NMC
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Effective communication skills
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.