Archer Resourcing have a great Non-Medical Prescriber position available in Harrow.
As a Non-Medical Prescriber, you will be providing and maintaining high standards of nursing care for patients as well as providing nursing assistance. The successful candidate will be a skilled and passionate individual, who will have the opportunity to work with the forward-thinking and ambitious team based in Harrow, working together to deliver the best possible outcomes for service users.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out clinical assessment, diagnosis, and clinical management
- Working closely and providing support to individuals affected by alcohol and drugs
- Using different approaches to work on harm reduction treatment and recovery
- Nursing degree or equivalent
- Active registration with the NMC
- Excellent communication skills
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Have strong organisational/time management skills
- Be able to accurately gather and maintain records and information
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.