Archer Resourcing have a brand new Non-Medical Prescriber position available in Grimsby.
If you are a skilled and passionate individual, you could have the opportunity to work with the forward-thinking and ambitious team based in Grimsby, working together to deliver the best possible outcomes for service users.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out clinical assessment, diagnosis, and clinical management
- Working closely and providing support to individuals affected by alcohol and drugs
- Using different approaches to work on harm reduction treatment and recovery
- Will need to be a Registered Nurse or Pharmacist with current registration with the NMC
- Be able to demonstrate your experience of healthcare assessments, care planning, and key working
- In-depth knowledge of the issues affecting people who use substances
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Have strong organisational/time management skills
- Be able to accurately gather and maintain records and information
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.