We are looking for a talented, passionate and ambitious Night Support Coach to join SIG Penrose’s Criminal Justice division for the mobilisation and delivery of a flagship new service.
The residential service will be supporting men assessed as high-risk and/or with complex needs to resettle back into the community following release from prison.
As a Night Support Coach you will provide waking night support to residents:
- To support rehabilitation and reintegration of offenders back into the community.
- To mentor and develop trusting relationships with residents to support resettlement.
- To motivate and inspire residents to engage in purposeful activity, identify goals and achieve their potential.
- To proactively manage your caseload and provide robust risk management with The Probation Service (TPS) and other partners, to minimise risk.
- To identify pathways, provide support and appropriate interventions to enable successful resettlement for service users in both group and one to one setting.
Night Support Worker / Coaches will typically work 12.5 hour shifts per day. 3 days on, 4 days off across Monday to Sunday on a weekly rota basis.