Passmores House, a residential substance misuse facility for persons with substance misuse needs, inclusive of a 13 bed in-patient detoxification unit and an 8 bed residential rehabilitation service, is looking for a registered nurse (RMN, RGN or Learning Disabilities Nurse).
The post holder will use their specialist knowledge and skills in substance misuse to facilitate effective detoxification management and service user care.
In particular, the post holder will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care for patients with complex needs, in collaboration with patients, their significant others, community providers and the wider multidisciplinary team.
- Develop relationships and links with community based substance misuse, mental health and dual diagnosis services to enable effective joint working and through care.
- Ensure that all medication is delivered to patients according to best practice, national and local protocols.
- Ensure the medical, and nursing care, complies with the relevant CQC, NMC, WDP and all relevant regulations and standards.
- Be committed to excellent clinical governance, ensuring patient safety and providing a quality patient experience when delivering care