Our Family Work Strategy has been devised on the basis of a thorough needs assessment, informed by available research both from within the field and across the organisation itself.
The Family Worker Coordinator in head office will support the continuity of the strategy across the organisation.
Looking for someone with:
- Experience of providing support services to families
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the service as it develops.
- A positive problem solving approach with the ability to focus on key issues quickly and clearly.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing service improvements.
- The ability to engage effectively with the client group.
- Understanding of the voluntary sector.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to diversity and equality issues.
- Working knowledge of using Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Commitment to 12 steps interventions and treatment approach.
- Knowledge of the use of database monitoring systems.
- Experience of overseeing the collection, recording and collating of information, including statistical data, for audit, research and reporting purposes.
- Experience of developing and delivering training/workshops
- A thorough understanding of Service user led support groups and their role in maintaining ongoing recovery.