Looking for a rewarding career where you can use your passion and skills to help others?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual with a particular interest in supporting people those affected by substance misuse into Education, Training and Employment opportunities. Our service users might also have been affected by homelessness, experienced poor physical / mental health or been involved in the criminal justice system.
If you’re looking to:
- Work for a caring organisation that believes in people
- Help people change their lives for the better
- Work within multidisciplinary teams, ensuring that clients receive the right support at the right time
- Deliver services within a range of health and social care and community settings
- Be part of an amazing and ambitious workforce
Then this might be the ideal role for you