We have a new opportunity to join us as a Clinical Psychologist at our award-winning service, Forward Leeds.
You will work across the whole of Forward Leeds leading a psychologically informed approach to interventions, supporting individuals throughout their treatment journey, and supporting the development and growth of a greater psychological approach to the treatment of substance misuse within Humankind.
The role would involve
- Working with inclusion health populations
- Developing, strengthening or supporting novel approaches to therapy in keeping with the challenges many inclusion health populations face
- Provide consultations, supervisions, and supporting staff in delivering SPSI
- Standard assessment, formulation, and more traditional therapies
- Learning disability assessments, neuropsychological and intellectual assessments
- Developing new ways of engaging people who are typically easily ignored
- Participating and advising within MDT meetings
- Provide or support reflective practice groups
- Developing the psychological component of care programs for people experiencing PTSD/trauma for example “seeking safety”
- Developing care psychological component of care programs for people experiencing concurrent chronic non-cancer pain and substance use disorders.
- Contributing to the evidence base for psychological therapies for inclusion health groups