Applications closing date: 17/04/2023
We have a brand-new opportunity to join us as a Business Coordinator (interim) at our Head Office in Bowburn, Durham.
As a Business Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the administration element of Humankind's Legal & Contracts and Procurement functions. Ensuring the functions can continue to deliver efficient and effective corporate services.
- The provision of efficient coordination and administrative support.
- Maintaining and updating records and registers.
- Analysis of data and preparation of reports;
- Liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders and dealing with enquiries where appropriate; and
- Administrative and support duties for meetings including booking venues and equipment.
The Business Coordinator role involves working with our Legal and Contracts Manager and Procurement Manager and being part of the friendly and supportive Finance team.