Over the course of the last 35 years Clouds has helped thousands of people find freedom from addiction. Our Care Quality Commission reports are among the best in the country, and our team is connected to the world’s leading addictions experts and research institutions.
We are looking to recruit an experienced individual to join our highly effective and well-trained Counselling Team.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of some - or all - of the following:
- A counselling qualification to Level 4 or above
- Understanding/experience of the 12-Step Philosophy
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of facilitating group therapy, workshops, carrying out individual case management sessions and working with and supporting family members
Our perfect candidate will be:
- have a zest and creativity
- be able to connect with people from all walks of life
- understand that collaborative working is essential to support a recovering community
- understand the need for – and be able to produce – excellent record keeping and reports, appreciate the administrative element of the role, and operate in a structured way
- able to demonstrate sound boundaries and understanding of safeguarding issues.
We operate a 35-hour week with the need to work some evenings to 9pm and weekends on a rota basis. Additionally, at the end of the six-month probation period counsellors join the on-call rota to provide out of hours telephone support (for which an additional payment is made).
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.